10 techniques that will help you to make the right decisions
- Cultivate gratitude attitude. Every day, list three things you are grateful for: it will make you feel better and more optimistic.
- Put a picture of baby in your wallet. It’ll make you more likely to get it back if you lose it.
- Hang a mirror in your kitchen. You’ll be 32% less likely to eat junk food.
- Buy a green plant for your office. It will make you more creative and reduce stress.
- Touch the person’s arm. This will make it more likely that they will go your way.
- Write down what you feel about your relationship. You’ll see, it will make your relationship healthier and more fulfilling!
- When you think you’re dealing with a liar, ask them to send you an email. There’s a 20% lower chance that he or she will lie to you in writing than orally.
- Praise your children for their efforts rather than their talent. This will encourage them to take on challenges rather than rest on their achievements.
- Visualize action, not success. This will increase your success rate.
- Think about your legacy. What do you want to leave the world? This will help you define your long-term goals and evaluate your progress.
Share the page